Startseite

Donnerstag, 22. August 2013

Noella Paradise by perfektmoments63

Hello my dear friends,
Today I have the sister of Kattlyn
(which is already in my blog here)
I hope you like this lady, even a little bit!


   
 







 

 Credits: Skin: Pralinesims
                 Eyes: Pralinesims
                 Hair: NewSea, Butterfly
                 Eyeliner: MartyP8
                 Eyeshadow: Margeh75
                 Blush: MartyP8
                 Lipgloss: Margeh75
                 Eyebrown: (Sorry, it's not clearly identified in
                 the CAS , Margeh75 or MartyP8, sorry Lady's)
Clothes:  Everyday:Island
                 Formaldress:Margeh75
                 Sleepwear:Tasha77
                 Sportswear:Top / Bra:Margeh75
                 Swimsuite:MartyP8
                 Outwear:Margeh75
Poses: most of all,by MartyP8
I want all CC Creators say a big thank you for the incredibly amazing work!





9 Kommentare:

  1. Wow she's so pretty, amazing job!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thaaaaank u my sweet !!! *blush*
      xoxo Hugs and kisses

      Löschen
  2. Beautiful. Thank you. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hello beautiful, she is just so wonderful, like all your creations. Thank you so much for using my CC. I always forget to look at the blogspot feed to see who uploaded what. I do upload my stuff on my blog, but i rarely look around.
    It's been such a long time since i have talk to you, how are you my dear friend? I miss you very much!! When you have a chance come and send me a PM to btbsims. I wish you a wonderful day, filled with love!!!♥♥♥

    AntwortenLöschen